Frank WhiteConsulting Partner
Hands-on subject matter expert in foodservice development, beverage, snacking and other key CPG segments. Commercialization and go-to-market strategies involving private label brands. Expert in the technical, conceptual, and content development of sales building promotions utilizing advertising, social media, and point of purchase materials. Creative, inventive, and uniquely visionary that promotes teamwork & innovation.
b2b Solutions, LLC, Lake Forest, Illinois
Full-service consultancy for retailers and their suppliers.
Consulting Partner, 2019 – Present
Responsible development of proprietary food service programs from concept development layout, equipment selection, menu development, and creating training materials related to foodservice. Responsible for brand awareness creation, strategies development, marketing, and operations for b2b Solutions.
Yesway, Brookwood Financial Partners, Des Moines, Iowa (2016 – 2019)
Director of Foodservice
- Developed all foodservice programs; including branded concepts, QSRs, and new product development from conception to execution.
- Created & communicated all training materials related to foodservice. Including establishing and maintaining foodservice safety per FDA guidelines.
- Managed P&L on foodservice and dispensed offers. Identified gaps in competitive pricing and adjusted to increase profitability by negotiating better cost of goods, adjusting retails to be more value oriented and competitive. Analyzed SKU performance. Expanded assortment of trending items, while reducing or removing lower selling items.
- Analyzed cost of goods on dispensed beverages and identified a gap in profitability. Negotiated dispensed new beverage contracts for fountain, by using IRI and Nielsen flavor data to reset the layouts to maximize 80% share mix of fountain flavors. New contracts added 20 margin points to cold dispensed beverages.
- Negotiated new Coffee request for proposal that reduced cost of goods from $6.35 per pound cost of beans to $3.25 for a total of $55,000 savings annually.
Family Express, Valparaiso, Indiana (2015 – 2016 & 2008 – 2010)
Marketing Category Manager – Beverage, Foodservice, Snacks, Tobacco, Services, and Center Store
- Led business negotiation, strategy development and implemented tactical programs across an array of channel categories.
- Directed Foodservice programs to drive incremental margin opportunities and maximize profitability for Family Express.
- Developed and private label offerings within Beverage, Hot and Cold Dispensed Beverage, and Meals.
EZ ENERGY, Seven Hills, Ohio (2010 – 2012)
Director of Marketing
- Drove negotiations with key stakeholders leading to enhanced rebate and contract revenues by $350,000 annually.
- Led development and launch of private label lines, introducing Easy Trip bottled water, Easy Trip eats packaged sandwiches, Easy Trip branded coffee line and fountain program.
Tristate Petroleum, Wheeling, West Virginia (2012 – 2015)
Director of Retail Operations
- Led marketing and operations functions for 48 store chain including 30 company operated and 18 dealer locations.
- Increased EBITDA by 75% through enhanced procurement, reduced labor costs, impactful training and executing efficiencies across the business.
ExxonMobil / Davenport Energy, Chatham, Virginia (1998 – 2008)
Merchandising Category Manager
- Managed P&L for 66 On the Run convenience stores in the Tennessee market.
- Trained and developed personnel on best practices, Convenience Retailing and Food Service programs.
- Negotiated terms with packaged goods vendors for beverages, snacks, publications and foodservice.
- Category Management functions for Beer, Packaged Beverages and Dispensed & Foodservice programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts 2006
New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, New York
Master of Business Administration 2014
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
Editorial Board Convenience Store News
Advisory Council Ruiz Foods
Light the night & Team in Training Leukemia Lymphoma Society
2019 Finalist Foodservice Category Manager of the Year CSP/Winsight